LEDs attach great importance to anti-static measures. The following are some instructions for static electricity and anti-static:
1) Objects and materials.
2) Floor, work table and chair.
3) Work clothes and packaging containers.
4) Painted or waxed surfaces, organic and fiberglass materials.
5) Cement floor, painted or waxed floor, plastic floor tile or floor leather.
6) Chemical fiber overalls, non-conductive work shoes, clean cotton overalls.
7) Plastic, box, box, bag, tray, foam pad.
2. Failure mode of electrostatic discharge: sudden failure and potential failure.
The electrostatic failure above 90 in the use environment is a potential failure, which shows that the electrical over-stress resistance of the circuit is weakened and the service life is shortened.
3, anti-static measures:
1) Training of static electricity knowledge and related technologies for personnel using static sensitive circuits.
2) Establish an anti-static work area, use static-discharge floor, anti-static workbench, anti-static grounding lead and anti-static device in the area, and control the relative humidity to 40 or above.
3) The damage caused by static electricity to electronic equipment may be released anywhere from the manufacturer to the field equipment. The hazard is caused by insufficient, effective training and equipment failure. LEDs are devices that are sensitive to static electricity. INGAN wafers are generally considered to be "first" susceptible to interference. And ALINGAPLEDSSHI "second place" or better.
4) ESD damaged devices can show dim, blur, extinction, short or low VF or VR. Equipment damaged by ESD should not be confused with electronic overload, such as: incorrect current design or drive, wafer attachment, wire shield grounding or packaging, or common environmental induced pressure.
5) ESD safety and control procedures: Most electronic and electro-optical companies have very similar ESDs and have successfully implemented ESD control, manipulation and main programs for their equipment. These programs have been used to detect quality effects because of ESD. ISO-9000 certification also lists him as a normal control program.
4, transportation and packaging
ESD sensitive equipment should always be stored in an antistatic bag or container during daily operation. This includes inventory of detailed catalogs, shipping and WIP. Prevention during transport includes the consumption of fleets, boxes or other equipment, such as with conductive wheels or drag-and-drop connections, where the ESD equipment is grounded.
"Iron Crow" high strength fireproof anti-corrosion insulating Mgo roofing sheet is a kind of energy-saving and environmental protect roofing material. It is made of several natural material, no-asbestos, no- formaldehyde, it is harmless to the environment and people. And it has so many good features like: heat- insulation, sound-insulation, fireproof, anti-corrosion, acid & alkali resistant, high strength. And according to the requirements of customers', we have three series : 1) Mgo glazed roofing sheet 2) PET membrane mgo roofing sheet 3) Aluminum foil roofing sheet. Its installation is very easy, just use drill, nail and saw. It can service for a long time, save much money for our customers. For some special areas of the prone to typhoon it is very popular, because of the high strength of the roofing sheet.
Wood Grain MGO Wall Board,Wood Grain MGO Panel,Wood Grain MGO Board,MGO Wood Grain Board
Hebei Shenghang Building Material Co.,Ltd , https://www.shbmsupplier.com